This recipe was shared to me by my aunt. My aunt is an excellent cook and my uncle is an excellent critic.
- White Sooji-1 1/2 cups
- Rice flour-1 cups
- Maida-1/2 cup
- Curd-3 cups
- Salt-To taste
- Onion,curry leaves,coriander leaves-1 cup(Finely chopped)
- Cashew Nut-5
- Oil-To cook
- Mix sooji in curd and set in aside for 2 hours.
- Sooji would have doubled in its quantity.Now add salt,maida,rice flour and mix it well with water to reach a pouring batter.
- Set it aside for few mins and add all chopped ingredients along with cashew.
- Grease a tava and spread the batter evenly to make dosa.
The ratio of sooji:rice flour:maida is 3:2:1.
The ratio of sooji:curd is 1:2.
The curd should be slightly sour.
Addition of water has to be done carefully because the dosa will break while turning if excess water is added.
Coconut chutney will be a great combo to this.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page