Few weeks back I had around 3 days milk packets in my fridge. When I was wondering what could be done with it my husband gave me this idea. It is so simple and the dish turned out to be delicious.
- Milk-1 cup
- Sugar-1/8 cup
- Heat milk in a thick bottomed pan.
- When milk begins to boil,keep it in low flame and keep stirring.
- The milk will begin to thicken.
- Add sugar at this stage and keep stirring until milk solidifies and reaches the form shown in picture.
- Let it cool and add roasted cashews when you serve.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page