Curry leaves would be part of waste/trash of many plates.So to avoid it, you can have this recipe as a side dish to idly/dosa or even mixed with rice.Ingredients:
- Curry leaves-1/2 cup(cleaned and dried)
- Coconut-2 tbsp.(Grated)
- Urad dhal-1/4 tsp
- Red chilly-2
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-To cook
- Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp.
- Urad dhal-1/4 tsp.
- Dry roast curry leaves and coconut .
- Set it aside and let it cool.
- Add oil in a kadai and heat it.
- Fry red chillies and urad dhal.
- Add salt,roasted items and grind well in a mixer jar.
- Add little water and grind it into a semi coarse paste.
- Temper urad dhal and mustard and add to it.(Optional)
P.S: If you wish to store it and use it for more than a day,make it a thick paste by frying it in oil. Cool and store it in a dry container. Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page