- Remove all impurities and rinse green gram well .
- Let it sprout for 2 days .
- Dry the sprouted green gram in a clean,dry ,cotton cloth.
- Once the sprouted green gram is completely dry, grind it in a mixer until it becomes a smooth powder.
- Sieve it for 2 times and store in a dry container.
- Check here to find recipe of making porridge
P.S: Check for the growth sprouts daily and sprinkle little water if it does not sprout. The powder would be hot after grinding. Allow it to cool by spreading before you store. Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page