- Heat oil in a kadai and saute green chilly and half split urad dhal together.
- Set them aside when chilly turns soft.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil in the same kadai and add the skin of ridge gourd.
4. Fry them in oil in medium flame.
5. Close the kadai for two minutes and let it get soft.
6. Add all ingredients along with salt and run in mixer into a coarse paste.
7. Temper and serve it with idly/dosa/rice.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page