- Beet root-1/2(medium sized)
- Carrot-1(medium sized)
P.S: You can also steam cook carrot and beet root. You can add chilled water while blending. Do not add too much water. You can skip filtering too and have it in a thick consistency. You can also add a piece of ginger/a drop of lemon juice. If you wish a sweetened version add honey.I generally prefer juices plain.
The Miracle Drink/The wonder juice:
- This drink is hope for cancer patients. It is known for slowing down cancer cells growth.
- The drink helps in proper functioning of the liver,heart,kidney and pancreas.
- It helps in reduction of cholesterol and there by shields the heart. This is aided by components like alpha and beta carotene which is present in the drink.
- It provides all nutrients essential for your brain development,boosting your memory and proper functioning of brain.
- Women who suffer from menstrual cramps must have this juice to witness a remarkable difference.
- It prevents your from spots of skin,pimples and helps in anti aging. It definitely results in glowing of skin.
- This drink helps in boosting the immunity system and there by keeps you away from allergies.
- This fights anemia and improves your hemoglobin.
- It is a natural detox drink and hence it makes you glow just like a pink rose.(You become what you eat/drink).
- This can be your regular drink if you are trying to hit the gym to shed some pounds. (With the right nutritionist’s advice)
- It aids in digestion and relieves you of all digestive tract issues.
- It works great for your eyes and totally cures dryness of eyes,irritation,itching. For people who indulge in works with their eyes glued to screens this drink is a must have atleast once in a week.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page