- Coconut-1 cup grated
- Green chilly-2
- Bengal gram-1 tbsp
- Tamarind-A Small piece
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-To temper
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tbsp
- Urad dhal-1/2 tbsp
- Curry leaves
- Heat oil in a kadai and add mustard seeds.
- When mustard seeds begin to crackle add urad dhal and curry leaves.
- Switch if off when curry leaves turn slightly crispy. Cool this.
- Add coconut,green chilly,tamarind and salt and grind it together.
- When it turns a bit coarse,add the bengal gram and run the mixer.
- Add water and grind it into a smooth paste.
- Add the tempered ingredients.
Please do not forget to stay tuned with me by liking my facebook page here or follow me on Twitter or PINTEREST. You can also receive all my recipes in your mail box by providing your mail id here. Do share this with your kith and kin.If you have a picture of recipe tried from my blog kindly share with me.I am privileged to share them in my page